MessageMessage from CEO
Our strength is to create content that can share rich time as a public television program. Experienced specialists possess excellent skills such as the direction of the TV program, production, shooting, and editing.
We are constantly challenging ourselves to create new soft contents, aiming to be number one in the industry. The information revolution has progressed, and at the same time, the paradigm shift in the industry is progressing rapidly. As Japan's leading video production company, we are also committed to expanding the services to the digital that we need in the future and educating our people. Also, we are currently diversifying into a comprehensive entertainment group. In addition to TV program production, we will strategically proceed with expanding beyond video production company, which we have never seen before, as well as HR business, high-quality video editing center, digital marketing business, expanding the business to China and so on. As a result of growing creative talents, we have been able to challenge new business, start-up investment and incubation.
As SION group, while taking advantage of past experience, we will strive to create attractive new value without dwelling on the past To that end, we will keep pushing forward with our business by considering management reform that is always required. We appreciate you as we are keeping ourselves, we will keep pushing forward with our business. continuous continued support and looking forward to working with you.
Founder and CEO, SION Co., Ltd.
Group CEO, SION Group
HistoryHistory of company
Established TV-SION Ltd.,
Moved office to Hirakawa-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Succeeded New Year's Eve Nippon Television Network 's, Four Crown King Capturing Program "Urabangumi wo buttobase!" and it contribute to the acquisition of the four crown king.
Organization change to TV SION Co., Ltd.
Established Number One Ltd., a group company to provide coordination & research business in China
Received a letter of appreciation from Nippon Television Network Corporation
Production program "Guruguru ninety nine" received presidential encouragement award from Nippon Television Network Corporation
Moved office to Ichiban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Production program "Nainaisize!" received the COO Encouragement Prize from Nippon Television Network Corporation
Moved office to Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo for business expansion
Organization change to Number Ones Co., Ltd. instead of Number Ones Ltd.,
Production program "24 Hour TV" received a letter of appreciation from Nippon Television Network Corporation
Established Allvision Ltd., a group company to run editorial studios and execute MA projects
Changed company name to SION Co., Ltd.
Organization change to Allvision Ltd., instead of Allvision Co., Ltd.
Acquire general worker dispatching undertaking license
Established media development department
Established Number Ones Co., Ltd. Beijing office in China
Moved office to Shiba Koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Established Web service company, Content Bridge Co., Ltd. as a group company
20 years anniversary
Organization change to Number Ones's Beijing office as subsidiary company
Established PV production and video streaming service, Samurai Vision Co., Ltd as a group company
Received the Valuable Contents Production Award from Nippon Television Network Corporation
Establish Hong Kong branch as Number Ones Co., Ltd. as a group company
Moved office to Higashi Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Changed company name to Fly Media Co., Ltd. instead of Number Ones Co., Ltd.
Established HR service company, SION Staff Service Co., Ltd. as a group company
Established Digital marketing company, Digital Ad Asia Co, Ltd
Moved office to Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Company name
- SION Co., Ltd.
- March, 1991
- Paid in capital
- 40M JPY
10 Floor, Tokyo Kotsu Kaikan, 2-10-1, Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 100-0006
TEL +813-6206-3080 FAX +813-6206-3081
- Beijing Office
A-2109 U-Space Building, No.8 Guangqumenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100028, China
TEL: +8610-5861-2349 FAX: +8610-5861-2308
- Founder and CEO
- Shinichi Ito
- Yuji Unno, Hiroaki Koke, Yoshihiro Koshio, Kimie Suzuki
- Hiroyuki Koizumi, Mitsue Yoshida, Hidetoshi Sasaki, Yasuyo Sakai, Masanao Iwamoto
- Class II sanitation manager
- Emi Matsuhashi
- Produce and Production of TV Program, Produce and Production of DVD, Internet video streaming, Music Original Lights, Overseas Video Contents Sales, China shooting coordination
- MUFG Bank, Kojimachi Chuo Branch, Sumitomo Mitsui Bank Kojimachi Branch
- Our clients
- Major commercial television companies, Japan Broadcasting Corporation, Yoshimoto Kogyo, BS Broadcasting Companies, CS Broadcasting Companies, SONY, VAP, Dentsu, Daiko, China Central Television(CCTV), China Beijing TV Station
- Tax accountant F.T.A Partners (TEL +813-3863-9771)
- Social insurance labor consultant
- Keiko Yasuda
- General Counsel
- Masahiko Josaki, Tokyo Tobu Law Office (TEL +813-3634-5311)
- Antiquary merchant, Liquor wholesale license, General labor temporary business operator
- Member organization
- ATP(Association of All Japan TV Program Production Companies)
- JR Yamanote Line and Keihin-Tohoku Line "Yurakucho Station", 1-minute walk from Kyobashi/Chuo(Ginza side) Exit
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line - "Yurakucho Station", 1-minute walk from Exit D8 or "Ginza-itchome Station", 1-minute walk from Exit 2
- Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line - "Ginza Station", 3-minute walk from Exit C9
- Tokyo Metro Ginza Line - "Ginza Station", 3-minutes walk from Exit C9
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line - "Ginza Station", 3-minute walk from Exit C9
- Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line - "Hibiya Station", 8-minute walk from Exit D8
- Toei Mita Line - "Hibiya Station" 5-minute walk from Exit D8
Please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiry regarding video production, TV program produce and production, promotion and video shooting for events.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org